- Gain a comprehensive grounding in fundamental legal concepts and techniques, while earning four academic credits.
- Learn firsthand the ins and outs of the legal system from a top attorney.
- Explore the varieties of professional roles open to lawyers before you invest time, effort, and money in law school.
- Prepare for law school and a lifetime of informed citizenship.
- Develop professional contacts.
- Enhance your academic record, resume, and skills.
Read about this program: Students learn about the law in NYC summer program published July 25, 2018 in the Cornell Chronicle.
During Cornell’s summer and winter sessions, you’ll enjoy the same great education that’s offered during our fall and spring semesters. Our special sessions, unlike those at many other universities, feature regular, full-time faculty members and provide an unparalleled opportunity to get to know these outstanding professors, many of whom are leaders in their fields.